Vancouver Canucks Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new CDC

2 posters

Near And Dear To My Heart....United Breaks Guitars

JoGuitar
    JoGuitar

Near And Dear To My Heart....United Breaks Guitars Empty Near And Dear To My Heart....United Breaks Guitars

Post by JoGuitar Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm

SOURCE

Dave Carroll, whose song about United Airlines damaging his guitar has become an internet sensation, is a hero to Canadian musicians' association AFM Canada.

His humorous video, United Breaks Guitars, which shows airline baggage employees playing catch with his guitar, is highlighting an issue the Canadian branch of the American Federation of Musicians has been battling for years.

"He accomplished with his one song more than all the lawyers and lobbyists and union officials in North America for the past eight years," Bill Skolnik, vice-president of the organization representing 17,000 Canadian musicians, said Friday.

The Viral Video
    Canuckforever00
    Canuckforever00

Near And Dear To My Heart....United Breaks Guitars Empty Re: Near And Dear To My Heart....United Breaks Guitars

Post by Canuckforever00 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 pm

hah, seen it about 5 times, still love it. GOod for him, sticking up for his stuff Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 am