Vancouver Canucks Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new CDC

2 posters

[Re-post]: My challenge

BuckyHermit
    BuckyHermit
    Doucher

[Re-post]: My challenge Empty [Re-post]: My challenge

Post by BuckyHermit Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 pm

I have issued a challenge at CDC, as mentioned in my sig there. Here's a more detailed version of what it will entail (barring any security restrictions due to the nature of the challenge):

IF...
    -the NHL can be convinced to let CDC keep most of its current IPB format, or stop the forum migration altgeother...

THEN...
    -I will take a photo of myself, a hardcore Anaheim Ducks fan, in full Canucks gear holding a "GO CANUCKS GO, LUONGO IS GOD" sign with North Korea in the background.

It will not be a Photoshopped version of North Korea or anything like that. It will be the ACTUAL, REAL, NUCLEAR-LADEN North Korea. The photo would likely be taken this fall.

Of course, the quality of the photo will depend on any security restrictions in place (we're talking about the most militarized border in the world, after all).

The original plan called for the photo to be taken from Dora Observatory in Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea but there are photography restrictions in place there.

The revised plan (which is more likely) will call for the photo to be taken at Odusan Observatory (also in Paju), where photography seems to be a bit more relaxed. The only downside is that there's less to see from here.

These plans may be changed at any time, depending on the security there and diplomatic tensions between North Korea and South Korea.

So it's set. If you guys want to see me humiliate myself, here's your chance. Very Happy
    BaldyAuldy
    BaldyAuldy

[Re-post]: My challenge Empty Re: [Re-post]: My challenge

Post by BaldyAuldy Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Sorry mate. I could care less
    BuckyHermit
    BuckyHermit
    Doucher

Post by BuckyHermit Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:45 pm

You don't care about someone being forced to wear the colors of a team he despises?

Man, where'd your hockey fandom gone off too? I'd kill to see someone who roots for the Sharks or some other team be forced to wear Ducks colors against his will in a weird oddball place (or even in a non-oddball place). Then you can use that photo for whatever malicious purpose you want afterwards. I mean, honestly, how many chances do you get for something like that?

Damn off-season. It's sucking the hockey spirit out of everyone. :-\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content