A new CDC


    What the hell just happened here?

    Share
    avatar
    Bassi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-07-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Bangalore, India

    What the hell just happened here?

    Post by Bassi on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:06 am

    This forum crashed for the last few hours, and came back without any posts from the last day and a half... What happened?
    avatar
    BuckyHermit
    Doucher

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-07-10
    Age : 32
    Location : Richmond, BC

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by BuckyHermit on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 pm

    Act of God.
    avatar
    Paula Creamer
    Pat Quinn's black eye fixer

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by Paula Creamer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:12 pm

    Bassi wrote:This forum crashed for the last few hours, and came back without any posts from the last day and a half... What happened?

    I stole your posts.
    avatar
    BuckyHermit
    Doucher

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-07-10
    Age : 32
    Location : Richmond, BC

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by BuckyHermit on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:33 pm

    Paula Creamer wrote:
    Bassi wrote:This forum crashed for the last few hours, and came back without any posts from the last day and a half... What happened?

    I stole your posts.
    If you were really Paula Creamer, I would've said that you stole my heart as well.
    avatar
    Paula Creamer
    Pat Quinn's black eye fixer

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by Paula Creamer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 pm

    BuckyHermit wrote:
    Paula Creamer wrote:
    Bassi wrote:This forum crashed for the last few hours, and came back without any posts from the last day and a half... What happened?

    I stole your posts.
    If you were really Paula Creamer, I would've said that you stole my heart as well.
    I don't steal hearts. People give me them willingly.

    bieksa3
    Admin

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by bieksa3 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 am

    Pshh!


    _________________
    avatar
    Bassi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-07-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Bangalore, India

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by Bassi on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am

    bieksa3 wrote:Pshh!
    It was you, wasn't it

    Sponsored content

    Re: What the hell just happened here?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:58 am